Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Update abt myself for the year ahead

Guy and gals that are reading this blog!!! Merry Christmas and happy boxing day!!! yupz this CHRISTmas has been wonderful with our church outreach, to say is a great success...as there is no hipup from my view, but juz remember we are serving the God, so glory is to God not to ourselves...even through very tired that day, which is true but i dunoe why i will try to decieve myself saying i am not tired, which wei yan point out to me when she ask me the question, must be my Army spirit never say die spirit...which the second time she ask me, i still answer her i am not tired...haha but doing so does keep me awake...hee...thks a lotz wei yan...

Then christmas bowl...which i tot that many ppl will come, but being ps by quite a lotz of ppl, but they are excuse as they have more important thing to do. Going to update the bowling blog, but not so soon...coz i am going to KL and Genting hahaha...finally holiday!!!! the bowling is quite bad for me, dunoe what came over me, maybe too tired. Which i finally say i am too tired...when danue say he wanted to go for countdown...wanted to go home to sleep...but i did my best by going to the IMM with junwei....along the way they try to awake me from my stone age. Even through, i am a bit irriated, which i started to show my temper when mr junwei try to put the red scarf on me...but thk for the effort...coz when i am very quiet and irriated when i am sleepy...so if u see i shut my mouth and stop talking, it mean i am tired...which wei yan see through...as the stone age is coming.

A bit update for the year to come- i am currently rec a deferment letter for my University of melbourne for I.T but still thinking whether to go, but mostly must get approval from my parent coz of $$, haha...well if i am studyingin singapore, i most propably will not study IT, as the field is quite restricted in singapore...but then again most of the fields are quite restricted, well if i am staying, i will work for another six mth b4 my school start which in this case my course is econ and finance(number & figures)...Sometimes i am quite tired of this study thiny...when i started see first when elphia point out when she say one muz upgrade himself OR herself...thaks for the advice...or else i will plunge into swirl of sianzness or tiredness and lazyness to study!!!

This is indeed a thankgiving season!!! Love God and everyone!!!! God bless!! see you all next year!!!

No comments: